Sales Course for Mobile and Web Developers
How to get your next 100 clients with cold emailing, even if you're not a salesman
Over the last year we've sent over 1 million emails for our clients (mostly software as a service companies). These include dozens of graduates from accelerators like Y Combinator & 500 Startups.
Cold emailing is one of the cheapest and least understood marketing channels, and in this course I want to show you how you can use it to quickly find your next 100 clients.
The course is a series of step by step lessons where I'll take you into email campaigns we use to generate millions of dollars per month in recurring revenue for our clients.
- The actual email frameworks we used
- Learn how to find more leads for your SaaS app
- How to handle customer replies
- When and how to get customers to buy on the phone
- How to write an email script with a 20%+ positive response rate
- A peak at REAL customer replies to these emails (both positive and negative)
- What to use instead of a sales script
- How to write an FAQ for your site
- And a lot more
Let's get this going!!
Alex is the founder and SVP of Operations of a marketing and lead generation firm Experiment27. Alex is responsible for generating over $2.5 million in B2B sales and over $50 million dollars in for his clients. He also creates weekly videos to help agency owners grow their businesses and bring in more revenue teaching them how to optimize B2B sales cycles and put inbound marketing strategies in place.
StartIntro: Finding Qualified Leads (0:34)
StartHow to identify prospects (4:13)
StartHow to Find Target Companies (1:09)
StartFinding Startups on AngelList (3:39)
StartFinding Agencies on Clutch.co (1:41)
StartHomework- Build a list of 10 companies using either AngelList or Clutch (0:25)
StartFind your point of contact using LinkedIn (2:06)
StartHow to Guess An Email Address (3:24)